In the hopes of reaching the moon men fail to see the flowers that blossom at their feet.
-Albert Schweitzer

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

!FOREVER!

So I know that it has been forever since I have actually posted something! Well I have tons of pictures and I will admit that I am just being Way to Lazy to download them all! Just for your info Christmas was great, we learned that sometimes serving makes the holidays better! New Years was also all sorts of fun! Painter is still growing like a weed, and still has that crazy, so called "rash" on his body! Oh well someday he might look normal again! Clark is still working hard, but has had some time off which has been night to hang out with him!!! As for the pregnancy it is great! I joke about how I forget that I am prego cause I feel great! Other than being tired! We find out soon what it is.. but we both think we already know! And now for a poll, we are going to get a new car seat and wanted to know what others love!? What is the best one out there that is not SUPER heavy! Well hope all is well for you and some time soon will be a fun post with pictures cause these all writen ones are boring! (hee hee)

4 comments:

JC Photography said...

Seriously it's about time for a post sista! I just ordered a new stroller/carseat. I'll let you know what I think of it when I get it. I found it on Amazon! I love shopping on there!

Jarae said...

Hey it was good to see you guys the other night, it had been way too long since we did anything. Sorry we didn't make it to ice cream though. :( Anyways like I was telling you before I really do like my car seat it seems light enough, but then again I haven't really lifted any of the other ones. The one I have is Graco and I hear from reading things online that it's a really good brand. Hope you find one you like.

taggdarci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
taggdarci said...

The car seat & stroller we got is a Chicco. It is a little bit more expensive but I figure you pay what you get. I read all of the reviews and it was rated really high for safety. It's way nice and not too heavy. Graco got good reviews too. If you want to check out our carseat/stroller just let me know and I can meet up with ya. We could do lunch or something. :o) Happy shopping.