In the hopes of reaching the moon men fail to see the flowers that blossom at their feet.
-Albert Schweitzer

Friday, November 28, 2008

Let it be known!

We made a small announcement on thanksgiving to the families. Since my computer is currently out of order I have to use my moms! So here you go.... we are expecting our next little Hill baby! My due date is June 25, which seems to be forever away! I am just over 10 weeks along! Well thats the news! Painter still cant figure out where the baby is, Clark tells him it is in my belly and he looks all around me and cant see it and just looks confused! Its funny!

15 comments:

Brian and Krista said...

Congrats!! Are you so excited?!

Blake and Tristan said...

Congrats! You are just a little over 3 weeks behind me. That is so cool. We are happy for you.

robcallfamily said...

Congrats! That will be so fun! Are you hoping for another boy or a little girl? Hope your pregnancy goes well!

Yeehaw said...

You sly little girl you!!!! You should head to Vegas with the poker face you've perfected!
Congrats!

The Beginning said...

congrats Sarah! that is so great! hope you can make it to lunch on tuesday! I am so excited for you!

Annie Allen said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations!! I'm sure it is so funny trying to get Painter to understand. It's just such an abstract idea to grasp. Good luck!

Quinn and Michelle Benson Fam said...

That's so cool, I'm way excited for you! congrats! Hope all is well!

VALERIE said...

WELL CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW LITTLE ADDITION TO YOUR WONDERFUL FAMILY.

Rach said...

Congratulations Sarah! oh I am so happy for you!

JC Photography said...

You are one hot momma! Love you sis - your the best!

Cyndee Bodily said...

Congratulations! We are excited for you!
Cyndee

Fullmer Family said...

congratulations, I can't believe all you nichols kids are having babies like crazy. How lucky to have lots of cousins to play with.

*. Th3 BoW3n FamiLy.* said...

I am so excited for you! Dont forget to let us know what you are HAVING!!! yay!! Time will go by fast!! Love ya!

Hannah said...

Hey Sarah! Congratulations!! I'm due about two weeks after you. I hope you've been feeling well! It makes all the difference in the world.

Jarae said...

Sarah! I'm glad you found our blog. Also congrats on the new baby, that's so exciting. Give me a call sometime when you want to do lunch or dinner. :)