In the hopes of reaching the moon men fail to see the flowers that blossom at their feet.
-Albert Schweitzer

Saturday, January 24, 2009

TONS of Pictures!

So there are a ton of pictures but I will just do a fast update!

Painters new thing is he is on one truck and Clark is on the other and they crash and Clark has to follow him where ever he goes! Freaking Cute to watch!


Painter has to have all 4 balls in his shirt and they stay there for hours!


Painter Trying to escape his car seat but escaped his shirt instead!


Clark took Painter on his first snowmachine ride! Fun Fun


Clark was way excited he got zingers and sunkissed his favorite!


Painter me and Tanner christmas day!

Irven, Trent,Clark, Drake, Jade with their new guns on Christmas morning! HUGE SMILES!


Painter and his uncles aunts and cousins with their big gifts!


Us bright and early Christmas morning, wow we look good! Hee Hee


Painter helping Gpa Nichols put up their Christmas tree! Cute Boys!


Painters tongue! After it went down! The whole half was black lumps, we are still looking for doctors to explain it better! He also has a "rash" all over his body that you can see on his cheeks!Poor kids falling apart!


Nick and Marci on the Lovesacs! Which we all love!


SLC Temple!


Me and Clark Temple Square


Clark, me, Marci, Nick after we went through a session at the SLC Temple! AMAZING! Such a fun trip! Its always nice to getaway from home and just go have fun with great friends!
Prego update: still feeling wonderful ( luckily) , Starting to get a belly which I think is huge and I love that I have been feeling the baby move for a couple weeks! That makes it more real!

9 comments:

Brian and Krista said...

So what the heck happened to Painter? Brian is looking at blogs with me and he had to pause for 10 min to see what kind of gun everyone got! LOL! He's totally jealous!

Nick and Marci Jensen Family said...

Way cute! i'm glad to see an update. I can't believe how painters tongue looked. so crazy!

Adam,Emily, Paisley, Hayden, and Landon said...

oh your family is just so cute!!!! sorry about Painter poor kid... I cant wait to see you looking prego on tuesday! so fun!

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Hey! Good to see you are still alive. Congrats on the baby... that's so exciting!

JC Photography said...

You were definately due for an update!!! And lucky for us it was a good one with lots of pictures - the best kind!!!! Thanks for coming and staying with me last week. It made the boys being gone so much fun! Love you sis! AND ALL YOU READING THIS - I JUST SAW HER AND SHE HAS NO BELLY!!!!!

Cyndee Bodily said...

Love the pictures and updates! You are a cute pregnant woman!!

Hannah said...

Hey! Yeah, we live right by the Bergesons. I invited her to my annual cookie exchange for them to get to know other couples from the ward, but I think they were just so busy getting in to their house that they couldn't make it. I actually have talked to her several times, this last Sunday at church even. I'm in Primary, but I still keep my eye out for her. She seems super sweet and really funny. I really like her already! Would you mind giving me her phone number? I'm in charge of walking at the church. Maybe she'd like to go do that with me and several other young moms. I'll have to ask her!

The Huzzey's said...

I was talking to my mom tonight and she said Sarah's pregnant! I said that I saw you today and never would have noticed! Congrats!

Yeehaw said...

Hey, what did they find out about Painter down at Primary Childrens? Everything okay?