In the hopes of reaching the moon men fail to see the flowers that blossom at their feet.
-Albert Schweitzer

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I am:a little crasy!

I think: about others more than me

I know: i am blessed

I want: to never have to worry about money ever again!

I have: a great husband

I dislike: people that use others or lier's

I miss: sleeping at night

I fear: creepy crawly things! ( ask Clark)

I feel: tired

I hear: painter whining

I smell: my floor cleaner

I crave: chocolate covered strawberries and gringos salsa!

I cry: OFTEN over stupid things

I usually: rock painter to sleep at night

I search: for bugs in my house

I wonder: what the future holds for me and my family

I regret: not cherishing when painter was a baby

I love: purses!!! hoddies and shoes!

I care: if others are okay

I always: make sure the sheets in the bed are perfectly straight!

I worry: about if i am a good enough mom

I am not: always the best house keeper

I remember: how fun it was on my honeymoon!

I believe: IN THE CHURCH

I dance: alot, and wish i did even more

I sing: in the car and at home and for painter

I don't always: get all the way ready every day! (even though some might think i do)

I argue: that i can do it better

I write: on papers all over the house

I win: at speed

I lose: sleep

I wish: i could make our grandparents have the perfect lives

I listen: to the radio really loud
I don't understand: Clark's construction talk (English please)

I can usually be found: in the living room playing with painter

I am SCARED: of the dark

I need: a vacation this winter

I forget: lots of things ask clarky

I am happy: when we go do things as a family!

I tag: Jenny C., Emily S., Courtney B. ,Michelle B.

3 comments:

JC Photography said...

We must be related - cuz we're so much alike it's scarey! Love your guts sis!

Brian and Krista said...

Hey! I didn't know you did Scentsy! Can I get a catalog? Now that fall is here I want some spice smells.. I LOVE them. I can come get it or whatever works best for you!

Brian and Krista said...

Yay! I live in 574, the side closest to the highway. If I'm not home you can drop it off at annies 572 or just shove it in my door! Thanks!