In the hopes of reaching the moon men fail to see the flowers that blossom at their feet.
-Albert Schweitzer

Monday, September 15, 2008

August & September Update

Well this last little while seems like it has been busy with alot of little silly things. So here is a brief update!
My mom, Amber, Tanner, Painter and me went to feed the billion ducks at the duck park!




We went to the fair with Todd, Jen, and Ash! Ate some great fair food, saw some animals, and saw alot of rain! I love the fair and would go everyday if my hubby would let me!



We got a new mattress and Painter was the first to get to enjoy it fully!



Painter got to eat his 1st corn in the cob and loved it!



Irven finally got married to Mindy who we LOVE!


Painter at the reception being a little boy running all over the place!


And then we all crashed, he just got to do it before we got home! That door looks like a great pillow huh! And yes i do buckle him in properly but within 3-10 sec ( no joke) he is out of the top and thinking he is pretty dang nifty!


Also my dad was released from his Stake President calling. Elder Richard Scott was the one that came up to release him and we got to see him and spend some time with him, what an amazing man! It has been such a blessing to our family and I will miss it! Dad is a Wonderful man and we are all really, really proud of him!

3 comments:

JC Photography said...

Fun pictures - you've been busy! I especially love the one of Painter bent completely in half asleep on the door. What a nut! I miss him. We need to hang out. We could always blame it on that I need a hair cut - even if it's only been a few weeks since my last! Hee hee

Andi and Cade said...

You have been busy! What a cute family you have. Big news about your Dad's release, lots of mixed emotions I assume. That stake will really miss him.

Brian and Krista said...

Painter is getting SO big!! how old is he now?! I do want to smell all the scents... is that ok? what do I have to do to host an open house? You should just call me with all the info or we can talk when you bring the stuff over. I should be home the rest of the week during the day except thursday I'll be teaching a class at the school. so just call me whenever works best for you! 390-3665