In the hopes of reaching the moon men fail to see the flowers that blossom at their feet.
-Albert Schweitzer

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy Anniversary

So yesturday was our 3 year anniversary! It was a great day! Clark got me flowers and I of course got him chocolates from florences...shocking! We ate at Olive Garden and then just ran arrends! I am one lucky girl! Clark is SO good to me and I love him more then words! So here is a walk down memory lane!

This is on our honeymoon in Mexico, a lady took our picture and then blew them up to what size we wanted! It was wonderful there!


The day that Clark swept me off of my feet! LUCKY ME!!


Dont we make a great couple! hee hee! :)

6 comments:

JC Photography said...

Happy anniversary! You made a beautiful bride!

robcallfamily said...

I love the pics! You guys do make a great couple. I can't believe its already been 3 years. Time flies. It was good to see you for a minute the other day in the mall.

*. Th3 BoW3n FamiLy.* said...

That is a beautiful pic in Mexico.. the other ones are too! Well I hope that you guys had a great Day! HOpe all is well! Love ya guys!

Annie Allen said...

Congrats on three years! You are so gorgeous!! Clark looks good too but you definitely steal the show. =) The picture in Mexico looks lovely- you both look like you're about 7 feet tall!!

Britt and Crystal Briggs said...

Its so fun to look back on wedding pictures. You were such a pretty bride! I found you through Marci's blog, I hope its ok to snoop ;) Give me a call sometime so we can talk some 'scentsy'.

The Beginning said...

Happy Anniversary! that is so fun! you are simple beautiful! love the pictures