In the hopes of reaching the moon men fail to see the flowers that blossom at their feet.
-Albert Schweitzer

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I am on Lucky Girl

Just wanted to list something that I am so Thankful for!
1- A husband that is amazing! He always gets up Way before the sun and comes home after it is back down! He spoils me and loves me way more than I probably deserve!
2- Painter.. what a goofy, loving, crazy, active, giggly, all boy little guy! He has taugh me so much about myself and about life!
3- Cold Cereal and brownies cause it is what I live on! Yum-O
4- Family that I know I can always turn to! Life would be Boring without them!!
5- My blanket! I have had it since I was born and even though it is see through now it has to be with me at night!
6- Friends... I am lucky to have some friends that are wonderful! I know I can call them for anything and that they will never judge me and always laugh with me!
7- Toilet paper cause Clark uses it to kill all the gross creepy crawly things that get in my house! It also comes in nice for other things too!
8- For all the other things that I could go on about... there are way to many, but I am blessed and am thankful for that!

5 comments:

Yeehaw said...

Thanks for reminding me to be thankful! You're awesome!

Nick and Marci Jensen Family said...

I am thankful for my friend that brings yummy brownies. Thanks, they were so good that thier gone. yum yum.

JC Photography said...

I'm thankful for an amazing little sister. I love your guts! It was great to see you tonight - you crack me up!

Brian and Krista said...

ok so I finally had the chance to sit down and decide what I wanted, I'm gonna do the Scentsy System, The warmer I want is in the raised dot collection, in black. pg 9 of the catalog. and the scents skinny dippin, cranberry spice and watermelon! Thanks so much for letting me keep all the samples for so long! My kids loved smelling them with me! Should I just give you some money when you come get the scents? what would be easiest for you?

Jess said...

hey sarah i am so glad you found me!!! you're little boy keeps getting cuter and cuter!! how is everything going?? it seems like its well and think that's great!