In the hopes of reaching the moon men fail to see the flowers that blossom at their feet.
-Albert Schweitzer

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Vegas Baby!

So a little bit ago Me and Clark went to Vegas with Todd and Jenny! We had a blast! The boys went to an equipment auction and me and Jen spent our money where it really matters.. the mall! It was so fun but I would not go back during the summer, it was 110 - 115 degrees outside!
Us at the fountain at the Ceasers Palace!
In front of the paris
At the Bellagio Water Show
At Fremont street watching the movie on the ceiling!(this is where the trashier people in Vegas gather!)
Me and Jen infront of the machines that we both won some cash on! It was my first time and I got ahead but I did not dare do it again because I dont like to lose and I probably would!
At Hoover Dam! That place is HUGE! The view was amazing!
Inside of the dam on the tour!
This was a poster on the wall that told how much the workers got paid for working on the dam! CRAZY!


2 comments:

JC Photography said...

Best trip ever!

Yeehaw said...

I've totally slacked on the comment department! Fun trip! I love Vegas!