In the hopes of reaching the moon men fail to see the flowers that blossom at their feet.
-Albert Schweitzer

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Fun Weekend

So this weekend we went with some of our best friends to the demolition derby! AKA- White Trash Event! It was a blast! We are really luck to have great friends that we can relate to, that are tons of fun and that are easy going!



We went with the Hills up huckleberrying this weekend and scored! We found a great patch and got quit a bit! Painter loved being up in the mountains and HAD to have this walking stick!


We had a great time, until we took the stick from painter so that we could take a picture!


Once a month me and some of the girls from beauty college get together and do lunch at different places, it is a blast! This time we went to leatherbys in IF, I thought it was really good! My sandwich was great! ( Painter, Me, Lacie, Emily,Paisley, Heather, Berek)


And the icecream is huge and that was just a normal sized one that was half eaten!

5 comments:

Yeehaw said...

YUM! Where do I get me some of that ice cream!?

*. Th3 BoW3n FamiLy.* said...

You guys look like you are having a blast together!! I wish I was around all my friends and family to have those great times!! So I hope you enjoy everymoment!!
ANd I bet those Huckleberrys were devine!! Well IHope that you guys have a wonderful day! Love ya guys!!

Adam,Emily, Paisley, Hayden, and Landon said...

oh I love getting together ever month! :D see you in a few weeks!

Annie Allen said...

What fun!! I just stumbled across the jackload of blogs- yours included. I love to see what's going on in your life- seems like a blast.

Brian and Krista said...

Sarah! Painter is getting so big! I can't believe the bee sting, that must of been awful. I'm totally being a blog stocker tonight, but Cyndee set one up and through hers I've found all the cousins! So hopefully now I can stay in touch with everyone!