In the hopes of reaching the moon men fail to see the flowers that blossom at their feet.
-Albert Schweitzer

Thursday, February 12, 2009

BLUE OR PINK?!?!?

Well after an eventful morning at the doctors with our crazy little Painter we finally got reassured that everything with the baby is good to go and that its healthy so far! What a reassurance modern technology is!

Just as a note I want to say that I love being right! I knew what is was!


Here it is with its fist and the profile!



This one it is sucking its thumb! In the video( which i dont know how to upload) it was talking and moving around, it looked like it was driving race cars! The doctors were laughing!





This on is a lovely picture of its bum... without the little boy parts!!!!! ITS A GIRL!



Its a good thing it is a girl cause I already have bought lots of little girl clothes and I have made some blankets! hee hee! I am so excited and Clark is happy to get his daddys girl! Painter still is trying to figure out what in the world we are talking about!

For all of you that have been asking here you go but I really dont like doing this!!! This is me 21 wks along. I love how my belt makes it look like I have two bellys goingon! Yippee!

9 comments:

VALERIE said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE LITTLE GIRL. JUST SO YOU KNOW YOU DON'T LOOK 21 WEEKS. WE ARE GLAD THAT EVERYTHING LOOK GOOD.

Jarae said...

I know I already said congrats, but I am really so excited for you guys. Yeah a little Girl. Now you get to dress her up and put cute bows in her hair. Yipee!

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Congratulations! You look so Cute!

Andi said...

I was thinking you already knew the sex with your little girl tips! So glad you were right, hopefully both of our girls will have a friend who will call them rootbeer and create a secret language to write notes to boys!! Congratulations!

meyersbd said...

Wow!! Girls are fun! after having so many girls, i could have told from the picture it was a girl. oh all the bows and girrly things you get to play with now !

JC Photography said...

CONGRATS sis! Love your guts. I still haven't told Todd or Ashlee - their waiting to hear from you!

*. Th3 BoW3n FamiLy.* said...

that is so stinking exciting!! I am so happy for you guys! I will be happy when we have a little girl! Other then dealing with the girls moods... oh brother huh! Well Love you and keep us updated okay!!! hope you are feeling well!

T said...

Hi! I'm so glad you found me ~ I love the blog thing, and I peeked at yours too! Keep up the good work being such a cute mom and all! You have a darling family!!!

Yeehaw said...

YAHOO!!! Congrats!