In the hopes of reaching the moon men fail to see the flowers that blossom at their feet.
-Albert Schweitzer

Friday, July 11, 2008

Memory Lane

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

3 comments:

cortney and neil said...

Well I can think of a few pretty funny ones, but I would have to definitly say pushing that huge old piano across the stage in front of a hundred people and laughing the whole time.

JC Photography said...

That was a funny one Cort! I was laughing at you guys so hard I had tears rolling down my face. My favorite memory is from when you were two or three. You were my little buddy. You were actually the original "sweetheart". You'd follow me around and I remember pretending in my mind you were my doll. That and you HATED to were clothes. Everytime I turned around you had stripped down naked! You little streaker.

Yeehaw said...

Midnight breakfast at IHOP after the Jason Aldean concert... that was a blast! We need to do it again!