In the hopes of reaching the moon men fail to see the flowers that blossom at their feet.
-Albert Schweitzer

Monday, July 21, 2008

A day at the "REAL" Doctor!

So for those of you who dont know I am an acupunture junkie! I owe my life to it! It is one of the most amazing things I have ever done! It works wonders! ( if you have questions ask me, and no it does Not hurt) So I got Clark to go with me and it was funny cause he got one in his head, some in his arms and some in his legs and feet!




I got some in my back this time!


And while we where at the doctor Painter was playing at Candices house! She is a great babysitter and is constantly helping us out! Thanks Candice!!!

5 comments:

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

What does acupuncture do? I mean... what is it for? I have never known anyone who gets it done. Maybe I will have to try it!

Hills said...

Well I started to go because i had fibro myalgia, and it hurt to touch me, i did not sleep, and always in pain and i had allergys too, well he poked these SMALL pins in me and now i am 100%!! He helped my aunt not have to get back surgery, and my grandparents with their syatic nerve. He helped me get pregnant and gave me and immune boost and i did not get sick for a whole year with anything, and growing up i was sick once a month with something! He does everything pain, headaches, menstral pain, depression, helps you go into labor or turns the baby, back pain, allergies, stress, you name it and he can help it, even i will just go in for a overall boost in health and energy. You have to be careful though who you go to because some can to "harm" i guess you could say! But if you want his name it is Jerry Garner at Alternative Health Care in Idaho Falls, he is on 17th across from hasting and lowes, his office has the ying yang sign on it! Let me know if you have any other questions!

Nick and Marci Jensen Family said...

Thats great you got Clark to go. So whats his thoughts on accupuncture now?

Hills said...

He is a complete believer! YES!

JC Photography said...

That first picture of clark reminds me of Ashlee and her
"re-set" button. Someone needs to push clark's button! Hee hee.