In the hopes of reaching the moon men fail to see the flowers that blossom at their feet.
-Albert Schweitzer

Friday, May 1, 2009

Confession!

So as many may know I have a REALLY BIG weakness for purses (and shoes)!! I am really picky though, it has to have enough pockets and compartments and zippers! Well lately I have been into this whole ebay thing lately, not such a good thing! Well I found this purse on there that I have wanted for FOREVER (that is if a few weeks counts as forever)! Its has enough pockets and compartments plus you can snap these buttons together and it has a completely different look! SWEET two in one! Well needless to say Clark does not have to get me a mothers day gift! So Happy Mothers Day to me a little early! :)

5 comments:

Annie Allen said...

That cracks me up! Good job finding one with all the necessary compartments.

Candice said...

I love it!! good shopping girl!!

JC Photography said...

You purse obsession has officially reached unhealthy levels. You should not be allowed on Ebay unsupervised!
On the plus side.... whenever I start looking at purses and Todd gets that Please-Don't-Buy-one look I always say - It could be worse. I could own as many as Sarah. That always works for me!
Maybe you could start renting out all your other purses and then it would fund your obsession!

STRATTON FAMILY said...

That is so cute way to go.

Rach said...

super super cute!!! way to go!