In the hopes of reaching the moon men fail to see the flowers that blossom at their feet.
-Albert Schweitzer

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

EBAY!!

So I have been looking for a CHEAP crib set that was kinda cute and I ran across this one. It normally retails for $170 and I won it on ebay for $50!! That is super sweet to me! Its a 13 piece crib set and I like that it is brown and pink! I also won two freakin cute diaper bags on accident! I only wanted one but I ended up with two, same story there though, super cheap! I love that you can name your price on ebay and go as high as you want or just be done with the item! So happy shopping to me!

7 comments:

Jarae said...

That crib set is so cute. I love it. Good job getting a good deal on it as well as two diaper bags. You sure scored on that one.

Adam,Emily, Paisley, Hayden, and Landon said...

oh so cute! I love brown and pink stuff for girls! I cant wait to meet your little lady, we missed you at lunch! hope Painter is doing better

Brian and Krista said...

Oh my gosh! good job! its so cute!!

Nick and Marci Jensen Family said...

way super cute!!! sounds like your enjoying your days on ebay...heehee!!!
so how are you feeling with your mouth(tooth)..sorry i'm so lazy i haven't come to see ya...i just want a flippen baby here...i do nothing but sleep...i'll get better.

STRATTON FAMILY said...

So cute that is so lucky I never get what I want on ebay. Lucky!

JC Photography said...

Rock on sister! I love it and I love ebay. That is the cutest crib set!!!! Pink and brown is my favorite for girls. I think Emma looks so cute in it, and so will her cousin when she finally gets here. Hurry up to June and have that baby! I can't wait to hold her!

VALERIE said...

THAT IS REALLY CUTE. GREAT CHOICE