In the hopes of reaching the moon men fail to see the flowers that blossom at their feet.
-Albert Schweitzer

Thursday, August 7, 2008

A day at the Zoo

So I know that I have not posted forever but my computer will not let me view my pictures so I cant fix them and that bugs me.. so here are some unedited photos that I got to work!
My favorite aunt amy was up so all the girl went to the zoo! Painter was in complete amazment the whole time and did not make a sound( it was kindof nice)

Painter and the donkeys!


The baby goats!

Ashlee, Bret, Painter and Me on the super hot chicken( it was in the sun and was burning my legs)

My mom, her mom and painter! Grama cant walk very good so she was just going to find a bench and sit the whole time but i told my mom we should get her a wheel chair, at first she was a little embarasses but then thought it was nice to get to see everything! She is so funny!

These monkeys where grooming each other and they were right at painters eye level! He thought that was pretty dang nifty!

No comments: